CLAIM AND POLICY PLATFORM II (CAPP2)
Resolution Dynamics’ effectiveness in culling through and analyzing millions of dollars of cost information, thousands of claims and hundreds of policies is due to its proprietary database management system, Claim and Policy Platform II (CAPP2). As part of any Insurance Recovery project, your Company’s relevant policy, claim, accounting and corporate data is compiled and can be retrieved and reported in varying levels of detail for coverage and settlement analysis. CAPP2 can provide the following:
- Create Graphic Insurance Coverage Charts with Key Policy Terms
- Organize Insurance Policies by Line of Coverage, by Name and Group Affiliation
- Process and Store Relevant Claim Data
- Process and Store Defense and Indemnity Costs, and
- Process and Store Relevant Corporate Transactions
CLAIM AND SETTLEMENT ANALYSIS
Your Company’s outside counsel can only provide a legal analysis on the coverage defenses in the event you sued your insurance carriers. Resolution Dynamics provides valuable insights with various carriers, enabling your Company to take arrive at the best resolution.
Resolution Dynamics’ ability to prepare a Strategic Plan for insurance recoveries is due in part to utilizing CAPP2 to perform allocation scenarios of your Company’s defense and indemnity costs to insurance policies. Your Company can take advantage of the following settlement analysis tools:
- Report the Outcome of Various Claim Allocation Methodologies
- Probabilistic Decision Tree Analysis of Insurance Coverage Issues
- Individual Insurance Carrier Settlement Analysis, and
- Individual Insurance Carrier Settlement Targets
In addition, our professionals utilize their insurance industry experience to prepare a negotiation approach catered to each insurance carrier. Your Company can make a business decision that suits your needs.